samsung galaxy s5
51 thousand rupees for a Samsung Galaxy S5 which is biggest Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S5. Samsung hit an axe on their foot by pricing it so high. I have noted down Some Disadvantages of this S5 phone .
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Not worth the price!
- Samsung doesn’t maintain their flagship user’s standards
- No Premium Looks
- Design : Looks like same as Samsung S4 nothing more special. Samsung Galaxy S5 Look like phone of 10-12K.
- No 4G : So. now his is enough from Samsung, no LTE support even on 50k
- Snapdragon Processor Avoided
- RAM: It has 2gb ram which is low as xperia z2 and lg a pro 2 both have
- Heating Issue : This issue is common, by several high-end devices of Samsung, and this phone have octa-core Processor. so more heat.
- Same Old Curve design Presented with little-bit change, is this a joke in Rs 50,000/-
- Heavily involved Touch Wiz interface is likely to delay the release of updates
Main Advantages of the S5:
- Slightly Bigger screen and battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP67 Certified – dust and water resistant
- USB 3.0 port
- User replaceable battery
- Micso SD slot
- Better camera at 16 MP
- Plethora of features like Heart rate sensor, Smart Stay, Smart Scroll, Air View, Air Gestures, IR remote, etc
Buy a motorcycle instead of this, or buy a IPhone. Good luck, Avoid these crappy things from Samsung.